PLUG-IN KEYLESS ENTRY UPGRADE FOR MERCEDES
NO WIRES TO CUT
NO POWER NEEDED
NO CABLES TO MODIFY
NO WIRING DIAGRAMS REQUIRED
Just PLUG-IN and GO
- REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
- LOCK & UN-LOCK cars central locking
- MB FACTORY ALARM CONTROL
- PARKING LIGHT CONFIRMATION(option)
- FLASHING SECURITY LED (option)
- FINDER (option)
AUSSIE PLUG-IN KEYLESS ENTRY UPGRADE
The Aussie Keyless entry includes the following features:
- LOCK & UN-LOCK CONFIRMATION CHIRP One continuous beep upon Locking the car, and two short beeps on Un-Lock. (Included standard on all Aussie Mark III & IV models)
- PARKING LIGHT CONFIRMATION power outputs to illuminate the parking lights upon Locking and Un--Locking the car. An optional Plug-and-Play wiring harness with relay is available for this feature, and is pre-wired for easy to installation, or you can do it yourself with parts from your local auto store.
- FLASHING LED SECURITY WARNING LIGHT power outputs to illuminate a FLASHING LED security light on the cars rear window sill or in the rear window brake light housing, to warn theives your car is locked & alarmed. A Plug-and-Play wiring harness with LED not available yet but if your an electronic tinkerer you can do it yourself with parts from Radio Shack. (This feature is self-powered, No external 12-volts required)
- FINDER If you have the Parking Light Confirmation option installed, by pushing the Trunk-Pop button on the remote control, the parking lights will flash, without un-locking or the car or disarming the alarm. (Useful in a crowded car-park at night.)
Compatible Mercedes Benz models are:
- 380, 450, 560 SL w107 chassis, 1986 – 1989
- 300, 320, 400, 420, 500 E,D,TE,TD,CE w124 chassis, 1986 –1995
- 300, 320, TE,TD w124 chassis, 1986 –1995
- 300, 350, 380, 420, 500, 560 SE,SEL,SD,SDL,SECw126,1986–1991
- 190 E,D w201 chassis, 1986 – 1993
- 280 C w202 chassis, 1993 - 1998
As am my supplier of the Aussie Max-Plus keyless entry system, with flip out key remote went out of business, I am no longer able to supply the max-plus system I have sold for the past few years. In actual fact these flip out key remotes tended to fall apart as the key put to much stress on the plastic housing of the remote fob. So I have decided to resort back to my original design I originally called the Aussie, (I'm from there).
With the Aussie, I modify a keyless system distributed in the USA by BullDogSecurity.com and is sold on their website for $69.99. As this is a locally available keyless system, spare remotes should always be available into the future. Also the radio distance on this system is far greater than my previous Max-Plus system, meaning you can easily mount it near the tail light on a w124 and w126 or in the trunk lid on a w201 or w202 without problems.
Other vendors suggest you get professionals to install their keyless systems, With my Aussie modified Plug-In upgrade, I suggest you don't ..... unless you want to waste your money !
The Aussie keyless upgrade requires NO electrical skills at all. … Just plug it in and go!
With the Aussie, you don’t cut a single wire in the car, and you don’t need to find any 12-volt power source or run wires to install the basic system. Also you don't need wiring diagrams or to drill holes in your cars chassis either.
This Plug-and-Play upgrade, allows Mercedes chassis models, w107, w124, w126, w201, w202, to be upgraded to include ‘Remote Keyless Entry’ with ‘Factory Alarm activation’, simply by plugging the Keyless control box into the trunk lock actuator. The keyless entry system powers itself off the cars vacuum pump electrics and no external power or wiring needs to be made. ........Just plug it in and go !
If you can plug your coffee maker in the wall outlet, you should be able to install this system.
Parking Light Confirmation. is optional by purchasing the pre-configured #775 12 volt relay to power up the parking lights when ever the keyless entry is operated. You can also purchase this #775 from your local Auto store and modify it yourself.
For those electronically inclined, you can also install a Sound confirmation Chirp, and Flashing LED security warning.all of which are all self-powered from the cars electrical system via the vacuum pump electrics. (Kits are not sold for these two features as yet but you can purchase the parts from radio shack and do it yourself if you're into electronics)
There's only one round electrical connector you need to plug into the trunk actuator to install the system. This one plug carries the 12-volt power and the control signals to activate the central locking and MB factory alarm. Once you plug the keyless control box in, the system is powered, activated, fully installed and ready to go. You can close the trunk and drive away after that.
To put your car back to factory original, simply un-plug the Aussie control box, and plug the round connector back into the trunk actuator....... That's it !
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (CLICK)
COMPATIBLE MERCEDES MODELS
If you can centrally lock your car with your Mercedes key from your trunk, then this system will work in your car..
Compatible Mercedes models are: (click on a car model below for instructions)
PRICES AND ORDERING (click here)